The Benefits of Staging Your Home
In our previous post about Staging vs. Non-Staging homes, we touched upon all of the potential hazards of a Non-Staged home that could cause potential setbacks in the process of selling.
Fortunately for its residents, Silverleaf and DC Ranch real estate is a hot commodity. However that means those in the market to buy have some tough decisions to make. On the same token, Silverleaf and DC Ranch homes for sale have some pretty stiff competition to contend with.
There is plenty of evidence to prove that Staging not only helps a home sell in a timely manner, but it is also known to garner a higher selling price. So what can Staging do for you as someone with Silverleaf or DC Ranch real estate for sale?
We’ve compiled a list of the perks of Staging:
· Emphasis is placed on establishing a warm, welcoming entry which sets a positive, inviting and persuasive atmosphere
· All countertops and surfaces are clean and clear. This lends itself to a relaxing, stress-free experience for the prospective home buyer.
· There are no knick-knacks, toys or gadgets strewn about. Everything is neat and orderly.
· Small, easily overlooked details like dusty or oily floorboards, fans, handles, doorknobs and light fixtures are fresh and clean. Seems small, but taken together greatly enhances the look and feel of a home
· Your home looks close to brand new, giving the prospective buyer confidence that they are moving into a gently used, cared-for home.
· Tasteful, neutral, pleasing color scheme and a style that is attractive but not style specific.
· Livening presence of plants and flowers
· Updated light fixtures and hardware
· Professional stagers know how to create focal points that highlight the most attractive features in the home
· Marketing is done properly
To Stage or Not to Stage, now that you’ve got the pros and cons, the choice is yours!